CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Honky Tonk & More

Ok so I have been horrible at posting, sorry! The last month has been neither eventful nor boring just laid back and enjoyable. We have a running joke in our family that Aunt Sarah is Honky Tonk because she lives in Lafayette, so the other day Brady starts crossing his eyes and shaking around saying "this is what honky tonks do" (I swear I did not prompt him to do anything). Thankfully he did it again so I could get it on video. He also thought he needed to wear his size 12 month Mickey Mouse shirt and 12 month overalls the other day while I was trying to put his clothes away. He wanted to look honkey tonk.


Working out with Papa, he thought he needed to lift some weights the other night, note the much too small shirt (same as in the above picture). We had to really stretch to get out of it.
Brady and Gabrielle, they pulled out the Wii Fit board and climbed on then told me to take a picture as they were hugging, very cute!


Washing the dishes, he really is quite helpful. He loves to fill up the sink and spray all the dishes, I don't mind



His awesome new bouncer for his Birthday party. We had to try it out a couple times to make sure it was bouncy enough. Unfortunately I think we might have to set it up inside this weekend, what's up with 48 degree weather in October, where did fall go?


0 comments: