CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Lahrman's. . . Sarah's Wedding!

So my littlest sis got married this weekend! The wedding was in Lafayette and absolutely perfect! She was beautiful, everyone cried, nothing went wrong. . . perfect! Brady was the ring bearer and almost did it but back out at the last minute, crowds just aren't his thing. He did go down the isle with me carrying him and sat quiet and still for the whole ceremony. I think he was more concerned about getting to the reception and dancing, that is all he wanted to do the whole weekend. There isn't much more to say than the weekend was wonderful and everything turned out just right. Congrats Sarah and Scott, love you both!

Sarah was surprisingly calm before the wedding, she didn't really start to freak until Father Dan came and said it was time to go, then I think it sank in.

Brady in his handsome brown tux/suit. He wanted to wear it the minute I brought it home so I had to convince him to wait until the wedding. He was very handsome!

They got a trolley instead of a limo for everyone to ride in from the ceremony to the reception. I think it was one of the neatest things about the wedding, we got to just chill and drink for about an hour before the reception began.

Can you tell from Scotts face he was done taking pictures? And they hadn't even done that many. . . boys!


The reception was awesome! Scott carried Sarah in on his shoulders and kicked the night off right. The hall looked beautiful, the food was great and the dancing went all night! Brady kept wanting to sit up at the head table, he really wanted Sarah to cut the cake, he was dying to have a piece. When they went down to cut the cake he stood up on his chair and said "Aunt Sarah cut the cake", while they were doing all the cake pics and other stuff he wasn't interested in:) He danced until I made him go upstairs, he probably would have stayed all night if I had let him. . . mean old mom!



1 comments:

Abby said...

Congratulations to Sarah! You are all old married ladies now ;) Brady looks so grown up. We should get together and go to Monkey Joe's... We LOVE it!