CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ok so here is how the morning works in the Carman house. . . wake up, watch Dora, watch Diego, watch Dora, watch Diego, get the idea. The other morning he pulled out his little chair, found the M&M's that he had in there the night before, and watched an episode of Dora. I don't know what makes those shows so appealing to children but they aren't nearly as exciting for adults. Oh well, he is learning things so it can't be all that bad, the other day he answered Dora in spanish and totally blew my mom's mind.

His newest phrase has been "Look at me". I was making breakfast the other morning and I hear him say "look at me", I walk into the living room to find him perched on the coffee table just as proud of himself as he can be. I said good job, now get down!

He has been big into dressing himself, well at least trying. He is pretty good at putting his crocs on by himself but that is about it. The other day he wanted to do it himself so he picked out 2 different shoes, and then said "pants on head?" I had to put them on his head and he thought that was the silliest thing. How can they be so darn cute?


0 comments: