CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to Normal. . .

This year I have to say I am most thankful that after a week my family is back to normal. Josh was down with a NASTY virus for almost 8 days including Thanksgiving. I quarantined him to our room and spent a majority of the time taking care of him, Brady and escaping to my moms (thanks mom!). Brady and I did Thanksgiving on our own with the help of all the family. We started the day at Grandma and Papaw's, then went to my grandparents (GG & GGpa's) and ended the night at my dads. Thanks to our neighbors for bringing Josh a plate! All things considered it was a great Thanksgiving and wonderful to spend time with everyone!


Brady and GG were having in depth conversations, he thought she was very funny!

We put up all our Christmas decorations on Saturday, Brady tried to be the Christmas tree but couldn't hold still enough. He loves our tree and plays with his nativity scene that GG got him last year.
We got to play in the first snow of the season on Sunday, not for long because it was very wet but he had been dying to go out all day long! After he threw a fit and I convinced him that crocs were not the best idea for playing in the snow, we got bundled up and went out for about 10 mins. He loved it and is ready for more snow!






0 comments: