CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just like Aunt Sarah!

Brady got out his Elmo music player the other day and started dancing over and over to "Shout". I grabbed the camera and thankfully he gave another performance. The video reminds me of a video my mom took of my sister Sarah dancing in our living room by herself to Mickey, she was a little older but still very cute. Brady is getting to be a good dancer, his moves have grown from just bouncing up and down to moving his arms. Very Cute!

I got a hammock to put on our patio as an early Mother's Day gift. It is wonderful and of course Brady thinks he needs to sit in it too! I love the expression on his face, he is growing up so quickly I can hardly believe it.

One of his new favorite games is "Ring Around the Rosie". We went to his gym the other day with our friends Hailey and Aidan and he was trying to teach Aidan how to play, they really just liked spinning in circles and falling down!


He decided that he needed to sleep in his bed backwards the other day. I didn't think he would stay that way but when I came up to check on him he had put his pillows together and was sleeping on them at the end of his bed. Apparently he slept in his rocking chair the other day too! What a silly boy!

0 comments: