I know it has been awhile since I have written anything. We spent a majority of last week sick, no fun! Brady was running a 103 temp and miserable. We got up every morning around 4am, (no fun for mommy) I would go in his room and he would tell me "Brady all done nigh night". This lasted about 4 days and then he was fine, I think we pumped him so full of tylenol and motrin he had no choice but to get rid of the fever. When he felt better he found my boots and thought he needed to wear them first on his hands, then his feet. Note the pics below, cute but not very practical.
On happier notes, at least for Brady, he got his big boy bed yesterday. It makes mommy kinda sad to know her little boy is growing up so quickly, but Brady loves his new bed. He made it the first night without crawling out and is succesfully taking a nap right now, hopefully that will last and he won't be appearing in our room before the sun rises!
Towards the end of being sick, he got to have pacie back while he didn't feel good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment