CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe that Brady is 2 already, it feels like just yesterday that he was a tiny little baby in the NICU. He is growing up so quickly, I know everyone always says that but it now I know what they mean. I thank God everyday for the wonderful blessing that he gave us in our little guy. He is the most wonderful, independent 2 year old I know. When I say independent, I'm not joking, he wants to do everything for himself. Sit in the big boy chair, serve himself, drink out of a grown up cup, go potty on the potty. Ok enough doting on the "do no wrong" wonder child,

The birthday celebration started on Friday with a party at school. He and Cara, his girlfriend whose birthday is 2 days after Brady's, shared cupcakes and goody bags with their classmates.

How cute am I, mom? He didn't really eat the cake part, just licked the icing off. Below you can see how cute he and Cara are, they are always hugging and kissing on each other, very sweet!

On birthday morning he got his present from Mommy and Papa, a large inflatable bouncer since he loves to jump on ANYTHING! He loves it and likes to bounce with his friend Hailey. He still jumps on anything he can so problem not solved!
We had birthday waffles after jumping in his bouncer. I had to light the candle 3x's because blowing out candles is his new favorite thing to do.

The "Cars" birthday cake, that I made out of leftover wedding cupcakes from Aunt Stie and Uncle Sam's wedding
He thought is was too loud when we started singing "happy birthday" he kept putting his hand on his head and saying "loud"


Brady and Aunt Sarah got into an icing fight, Aunt Stie egged it on and they both got pretty covered in icing.
Happy 2nd Birthday Brady, hope you had a wonderful couple of days. Thanks to everyone who shared in the festivities and all the wonderful presents that you got for him. Official thank yous are on their way!









































































0 comments: